Please fill out the following form. Once we receive it we will match you with one of our trained volunteer peer mentors.
- Once you have been matched you will have access to 6 (six) peer mentoring sessions.
- These sessions need to be used within 6 (six) months of being matched with your Peer Mentor.
- Our Peer Mentors are here for non-emergency support and are not qualified crisis counsellors.
- If you need moderate, non-critical support, consider using our text/web chat support line here
- If you are ever in immediate crisis you can call 911 or the Distress Centre at 1-403-266-4357 (Alberta, Canada).